Thursday, October 28, 2010

It Starts here

So, I've decided to write about my journey into ownership with my Master.  We met by chance through a friend.  It wasn't love at first site or "clicking".  It was pure unadulterated lust.  I wanted to f*ck his brains out and leave him in the dust.  We got our chance.  He ended up f*cking my brains out but didn't leave me in the dust.  We talked for a few weeks about different things.  Then I happened to mention spanking and restraints.  Conversation picked up from there.  Not thinking anything of it, I told him of my need to be owned by someone.  Collared and leashed. 
I've had this need for years but have never found anyone to fill that need.  Male or female, it didn't matter as long as someone owned me.  It's not something that can be easily explained in a few short sentences.  Over time and writing, maybe you'll understand.
As I was saying, I told him of my need.  He said he could fill that need.  I was very skeptical.  When we were able to meet up again, he cleared all doubts I had of him being able to own me.  He took control of me like I've never experienced.  He made sure I KNEW who was in control.  In the end, I had the marks to prove, I was about to be owned. 
Over the next few weeks, we kept talking about what we both needed out of the Master/Slave relationship.  I came to realize, yes, he was exactly what I was looking for.  He was no longer a "person" to me, he was and is my Master.  I asked him if he was willing to own me and take control of me.  He said absolutely.  He did have reservations about the possibility of hurting me.  I told him to do whatever He wanted to me, I can handle anything He dished out.  He said not to say that as He can get quite rough.  I had no doubts He could get rough but I was willing.
This brings you up for the last 3 months.  In my next post, I will go over the last 3 weeks and finally I'll go over the day I received my Collar and Leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment