Thursday, October 28, 2010

The last 3 weeks

Ok, so this one may encompass more than 3 weeks as I have to give a little bit of background on some things.
I recently acquired a safe haven in a campground for myself.  I also managed to get 2 "boy toys".  This was in the beginning stages of talking to Master.  I eventually got down to one man for my weekends.  We talked a lot during the week as well.  The camping season is at an end now so we don't see each other anymore.  He is married by the way.  We were both getting a little too comfortable with each other.  I knew that at any day one of us would say something we would regret and not be able to take back.  He recently said we needed to stop talking for awhile to let the feelings that were growing, stop.  In light of everything that has happened, I agreed.
Master began to question my weekend activities, wondering what I was doing and with whom.  There was no use lying, He'd see through the lie should He ask me to my face.  So I told Him everything that was going on except for the "feeling" part.  I thought it best to leave that out.  Master wanted every detail of what I was doing and how, so I gave it to Him.  He then said I could fuck who I wanted, as long as no one came in my pussy.  I readily agreed.  And I tell you, I have held to that one rule. 
Recently, we were able to agree on a day to come together.  I went to my haven the night before.  On that night, I got together with my first boy toy.  He did things to me that prepared me for the next day.  He tied my to the bed for 3 hours and fucked me hard, never letting up.
The next morning Master texts me asking where I was.  I had forgotten to tell Him I had driven up the night before.  He was not too pleased.  He asked if I had fucked since the weekend before.  *sigh* Again, I felt a lie was the best thing.  I told Him I had not.  Master was pleased, I felt guilty.
I will continue what happened that day on my next posting.  To most of you, it would be criminal to you....to me, it was beautiful, amazing, pain, humiliating, pleasure...everything I had hoped and wished it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment